About Us

Wineglass brand, Symbol of Quality

Our history goes back to 1879 and the CPC portfolio was first consolidated as a company in 1983.

Consolidated Pastoral Company (CPC) is a leading Australian managed, UK owned Agribusiness with strong ESG values. CPC owns and operates a portfolio of nine station aggregations in Australia and two feedlots in Indonesia.  Across more than 3.2m hectares of land, the CPC team can care for more than 300,000 head of cattle and produce a diverse range of crops. With an asset base in excess of AUD$1 billion, CPC supplies a variety of domestic and international customers.

CPC holds a 90% interest in PT. Juang Jaya Abdi Alam (PT. JJAA), the other 10% being owned by our Indonesian Joint Venture partners. PT JJAA was first established in 2000 and now operates two feedlots in Indonesia, located in Lampung (South Sumatera) and Medan (North Sumatera). The Lampung feedlot has a capacity of 28,000 head, while the Medan feedlot has a capacity of 7,500 head; both facilities are “best in class” operations.

CPC direct sales channels primarily involve selling cattle and beef to Asian consumer markets, domestic feedlots or exporting processors, and exporting live cattle.

CPC is owned by Guy and Julia Hands through the Hands Family Office. Terra Firma (UK) (owned by Guy Hands) is the investment manager of CPC for the Hands Family Office.